
Our wedding was WONDERFUL . . . we had a lot of positive responces that a lot of people were going to be coming. . . BUT A LOT of people were snowed in! We were both completely aware that not a lot of people would be there BUT we were surprised at how many people who did come!!! We thank all our family and friends for their support wither they were able to make it or not!!! We love you all. . .

3 comments:
Your wedding was really nice, and I am glad we were able to come, and that so many were also.
Merry Christmas, The Olsen Family
This is a great picture of the two of you. Very nice. I am sorry we could not be there....we had (and still have) tons of snow. Congratulations to the two of you!!!
I am so excited for you two. Congratulations!
Post a Comment