Bud (Obadiah) was weighed and measured at our WIC appointment on Thursday, December 03-he is about 9lbs 5oz and about 21.7 inches long!! At birth (which was 1 month and 22 days ago) he weighed 5 lbs 12oz and 19.6 inches long!!
Below is an updated picture of Bud. He sure is growing and changing a lot. It is amazing how fast babies grow and change within the first year!

Bud's two newest things just this past week is one: trying to scoot across the floor on his back and tummy and "discovering his voice". Sometimes he can not get anything out..so he cries really loud...and it always seems to happen during church service (sorry Pastor Houston-leave it up to the Broxton Family to cause problems LOL)
Below is a video clip of Bud. I figured I would post a video clip for those family and friends who live further away. In my opinion, videos are better then pictures, they seem more "real"! Enjoy!
Please continue to be in prayer about Christopher's job situation: that he can keep his job OR find a new one. What ever the Lord's will is. We should know in January.

3 comments:
Awww, sweet! Thanks for sharing, I love seeing pictures of the growing babies. Fun to hear that Obadiah also loves to "chat" as Will does. I hear you about not being quiet during church. I usually try to keep Will's pacifier in during that time if he is awake. Then he looks without talking so much. :)
He is so cute! He really is growing fast!! I know everyone says he looks just like you, but I see his daddy in him, too!! There is a definate combination in him!
~Emily
He is so sweet and is doing great in the weight department. And dont ya love it when they coo and just smile at ya all the time. You are doing a great job momma. Keep up the good work!! Love ya
Post a Comment