Friday, November 5, 2010

Still time left!

There is still time left to order some Amazing Scentsy Products!! My party Is closing on November 15th! You can view/order products at My Online Scentsy Store! If you are 'new' to these products I would suggest starting out with a Scentsy Plug in and a few scents to see how you like them. A few 'popular' scents at my party was Black Rasberry Vanilla, My Dear Watson, Silver bells & Eskimo Kiss. My hubby & I both Really Love Blue Berry Cheese Cake!! There are also Several Other products. I love getting the car fresheners! I currently have one in my closet!! There is also an item called 'Scentsy Buddy' which is a decent-sized stuffed animal that is REALLY SOFT! This animal comes with a Scentsy Pack (choice of your scent) that you can put in the animal, if you choose or use any where else!!

Let me know if you have any questions!
Thank You!

No comments: