The word Joy occurs 165 times in 155 verses in the Bible.
Psa 30:5 For his anger [endureth but] a moment; in his favour [is] life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy [cometh] in the morning.
Psa 51:12 Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me [with thy] free spirit.
Psa 126:5 They that sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Pro 15:23 A man hath joy by the answer of his mouth: and a word [spoken] in due season, how good [is it]!
Gal 5:22-23 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
Jam 1:2-3 ¶ My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; Knowing [this], that the trying of your faith worketh patience.
1 John 1:4 And these things write we unto you, that your joy may be full.
3 John 1:4 I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth.
The verses I listed above are a few of my favorite verses on Joy. I am working on Memorizing these verses.
Ponder Joy in God's Word, Real Joy will be worked in your heart.
God's Will for a wife is to have a merry heart, a cheerful countenance and a glow that will refresh the most stressed & tired husband on the planet!
Joy is often lacking in a woman's life because she is not thankful.
A Joyful heart=A thankful heart
I encourage you to make a written list of ways that you can start showing thankfulness.
(These were a few things written in my journal that I thought I would share) =)
insulated lunch tote
5 years ago

1 comment:
How weird! I was just thinking about joy when I was making the bed and cleaning up our bedroom this afternoon. (crazy morning - david was gone, and I woke up late! :) ) Anyway, I was thinking about how even doing the boring things can be done with a joyful attitude...because it really helps, and having a clean home to give my family IS a reason to be joyful! Funny we were thinking about it at the same time! :)
Post a Comment