Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Once Again

I thought I would share this song with you all.

Lord, I bow before you, Open My heart to You, I come into your presence once again. Everyday & hour, fill me with Your Power, ignite a Holy Passion In My Soul!

Here am I, O Lord, Once Again! Seeking Your Touch In my Life Once Again! Heal My heart, Change My Life, Renew my Strength! Lord, I Need to Know the Wonder of Your Presence Once Again!

Empty Lord, Please Fill me. Willing Lord, Please Use me. Search My Heart & Know me, Once Again. Purify My Passion, Strengthen My Devotion. In Holy Consecration, touch my life!

Here am I, O Lord, Once Again! Seeking Your Touch In my Life Once Again! Heal My heart, Change My Life, Renew my Strength! Lord, I Need to Know the Wonder of Your Presence Once Again!

No comments: