He weighs 19 lbs 10 oz
He is 30 1/4 inches in length
His head circumference is 18 1/2 inches
"Yes, he is 'small' But he is VERY Healthy & Doing Awesome!"-a quote from his pediatrician!
He obeys VERY well for 1 1/2 year old. We are VERY proud of him. He is learning & growing Daily. He amazes me. He knows Several signs (sign langage), I think he signs more then what he talks. He is sooo loving towards babies, maybe one day (if the Lord Allows it) he will be a Big brother-he would be such a Great big brother.
He has gone potty in the toilet several times, but, we arn't really pushing him. If he goes AWESOME...if he doesn't...o well. He Will get there....eventually.
I sit here on the couch typing this as I watch Bud play. What we think when we look at him..
We love his laugh. The way he shares with daddy, mommy & anyone else. The way he helps with MOST of the chores in the house. The way he runs to daddy & mommy for comfort when he is hurt. The way he rubs his eyes & cuddles when he is sleepy. The way he asks for things & is fine(doesn't throw a fit) when daddy & mommy says, "No, you can't have that." The way he finds his shoes, jacket & runs to the door when we say, "Let's go bye-bye"! His snotty kisses..and sometimes not so nice smells. He is all boy...ALL our boy.
Here are a few pictures of our Big Boy! Garth & Becky H took Bud's 1 1/2 year photos, we also got a few new family photos! We are excited to see them sometime within the next few weeks =) We will share them when we get them back =) But, for now.......

2 comments:
Aww! 11/2!!! Sigh...... Time flies!! He is such a cutie pie! I have yet to get Z's official size!!
I enjoy reading about your sweet boy and seeing pictures of him. I pray that he will be blessed to be a big brother, if that is God's will.
Love ya,
Teresa Olsen
Post a Comment