Tuesday, December 6, 2011

a first!

We have been married for almost 3 years & have had 4 Christmas. This year is Our First Christmas with a Tree!!!!!!! I wanted a small tree, Chris wanted a big tree & bud just wanted a tree!

We did our tree hunting...at WALMART! =D

Chris put the tree up yesterday before he went to work. He fluffed the first top half. He did such an awesome job I left it for him today ;)

Last night bud...thought his brush should go on the tree. (this was before Chris fluffed the bottom half.


I decided to make some ornaments for our tree. These are a few I made!

I had bud color on a piece of paper. Then I made this ornament out of the paper he colored on. I had him pick out a button. He put it on the tree (before Chris fluffed out the bottom).


Here is Chris decorating the tree.

Here is bud decorating the tree. He was SO excited..I could not get him to stay still! LOL!




So these are the BEST Ornament Bulbs EVER!!! These are the 'shatter-free' bulbs from walmart. We figured this would be a good type...with a toddler. Good thing we got these ones! Bud was throwing them at the tree (trying to get them to 'stick' to the tree), he smashed 2 together, he tripped & fell on top of them....And sat on them---THEY DID NOT BRAKE!!! We would have had an entire box in the garbage & probably a trip to the doctor!!!! LOL!!!


Our Tree

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your tree is beautiful--and how special for you and Bud to make ornaments!!

He is sure getting to be a big boy.

Love,

Mrs. Olsen