We had an ultrasound to see exactly how far along we are.
Bud was SO excited to see his baby! He patiently waited to see baby. He was a little confused seeing the baby on the screen bc it did not really look like a baby. But, once they were printed up & daddy explained to bud that, that was his baby he was super excited!
I think he will enjoy the 20 week u/s More!
We are 6 weeks 5 days with a due date of Nov 28. Baby's heartbeat was 141!
Our first baby appt is on may 14!
I'm still little shocked that we are actually having another baby! Chris said BELIEVE IT! We have pictures that price it & we even saw the heart beating!!!
It will hit...eventually ;-)

4 comments:
So tiny! (But so real!) I am SO excited for you all! I can't wait to see your new little one. Hugs, Grace
We are praising God with you for His wonderful gift of a child, and praying for you all.
With love in Christ Jesus,
The Olsen Family
We are so happy for you!! It is always amazing to get to peak at our very much ALIVE babies in the womb!!!
So exciting to see God's answer to fervent, heartfelt prayer.
Bud is an adorable little guy--don't become weary; keep up the Biblical training.
Love,
Mrs. Olsen
Post a Comment