Next week is our next baby dr appt then we *should* have the 'big' ultrasound scheduled within a week or two from that! So, we *could* find out what sex the baby is within 2-3 weeks!!
So excited!
Any guesses to what sex the baby is?? ;-)
I would like A baby girl.
Chris would like a boy...I finally wiggled out of him why he wanted a boy...(if you really want to know you can ask me in person) :-)
Although these are our preferences, bottom line is we want a healthy baby. God has a special plan for our little family, we will be happy/content with whatever He decides to bless us with!
A little blessing, last night & this morning baby is moving a lot more! I was becoming a little concerned bc the last time I felt baby really move was over ladies retreat (over a week ago). Chris told me to not get discouraged.
Well, during the Choir special this baby started moving...a lot.
This baby is definitely different then bud already. Bud was like a little alien trying to escape from my womb. Even the first u/s of bud he was wiggling all crazy. This baby was just sitting all calm.
I never get tired of feeling & seeing (from the outside) the precious little baby God has blessed our family with move & wiggle. It is truly a blessing, especially after 2 1/2 years of waiting On God's perfect timing.

1 comment:
So very exciting! What a wonderful miracle that is taking place within you! I'm guessing you will have a girl this time! I so want to know why Chris wants a boy! Next time I see you.......
Post a Comment