Thursday, September 6, 2012

U/S results

Had an u/s on tuesday- Baby is measuring 2 lbs 7oz at 27 weeks 4days-at the time I was at 28 weeks 5 days. About a month ago we were a little over 2 weeks behind.

Yesterday, I had a doctor appt doctor said my belly measurement is 3-4 weeks behind but the baby is only 1 week behind with is OK BUT if we drop below 10% on growth then she is Really going to recommend going to Uw. She Says my fluids are good too.

She wants to schedule another u/s in 3 weeks, she is going to closely watch baby.

So my next u/s is Wednesday Sept 26 and then I have a doctor appointment the next day.

Please be in prayer for baby & I. Pray I gain weight, my belly grows & that baby continues to grow!

Baby Rhiannon (ree-ann-on) was being stubborn, so we didn't get to see her face, she was hiding. But, we got a photo of her toes. Bud said he wanted to paint baby sister's toes pink :-)   We also got an Extremely CLEAR shot....of..well lets just say we are 100% sure we Are having a girl ;-)


No comments: