Wednesday, March 6, 2013

4 Months!

Our precious Rhiannon Renée is 4 months old!  Can you believe it?! We Can't!

As of today---Rhiannon is:

10lbs 14 oz (5%)
39 cm Head Circumfrance
24.75 inches in Length (60%)

With a "corrected" percentage since she was born 1 day shy of a month early. If she would have been born on time...she would be in the 90% for LENGTH!!!!!!!  And her head is closely behind that!

So...she is long & has a big head....like a few other broxtons I know ;)

I looked back on bud's baby book. Bud was 12lbs 14oz at 4 months and was 24 1/2 inches long. So Rhiannon is 2 lbs lighter then bud but 1/4 inch longer!  Chris was surprised because he was thinking Rhiannon was a lot bigger then what he remember bud being at this age!

She just moved up to 6 mo clothes.....I was looking at the clothes thinking "These WILL NOT fit on her..."  Sure enough....they fit =(

Here are "a few" photos of our girl!


I made that hair pretty.
That gem in the middle was from one of my sister's
shoe they wore in my wedding!






I need to go back & buy these from Target, I was going to make some...but....

teething?


i LOVE having a girl! AHHH.....Keep ME AWAY from the baby girl section!!!!

cuddle bug

Orange for her Anna!


was having "one of those days!"

sweet baby girl

shots


shots-2 Rhiannon-0


Orange for her Anna!

i LOVE her expressions! Such a silly goose!

Bud....looking out the window.
He REALLY wanted to come with me to
Baby sister's appointment.
But, mommy was running late....

2 comments:

Rachel Rose said...

she just keeps getting prettier every day!

Emily's Posts said...

She is a cutie...as is Bud! What fun to be able to enjoy your blessings from the Lord!