It has been a little over a month...okay...more like 1 month & 3 weeks (YIKES)! I like to try & keep this blog updated for my own personal sake....remembering things! I am failing! So when I get to 2013 Scrapbook There will be a huge 2 month gap ;)
Well it has been a little crazy over here in the broxton household!
Lets see on fathers day we brought lunch to a beloved family! I made Salsa Chicken! Everyone seemed to really like it! for Dessert I made Cheesecake with Strawberry Topping!
| We went Berry Picking.... Rhiannon was trying to steal some from Bud's Bucket! |
| Olympic Game Farm! |
| Fed a wild animal bread ;) |
| My Sister in law Britney Got Married! |
| My beautiful mother in law with all her grandbabies! |
| The beautiful bride! |
| Add caption |
| Rhiannon with Julia! She likes to be loved on by all the blonde-haired houston girls But...she misses her Anna the most!! |
| Looking at her self in the camera! |
| She was pretty upset at kaitlyn for passing her off to someone else! |
| Longest time sitting with gpa broxton--AND SMILING! This is a huge accomplishment! |
| yummy food on the 4th! |
| broxton boys will make a game/toy out of anything! |
| Jayanna with "her baby" |
| look at that creeper ;) I was trying to get a photo of RJ & Rhiannon but RJ Turned... and Benjy was posing...so I just couldn't resist! |
| HA! |
| Enjoying Sunday Night Ice Cream! |
| What a MESS! |
| Rhiannon's Friends are even enjoying the yummy goodness! |
| our beautiful blue-eyed girl! |
| ..and our strong handsome blue-eyed Captain America ;) |
| Watermelon Fellowship! |
| She loved it! |
| At the park! We love meeting our friends, Kat, Esther, Caleb & Raymon! |
| First time eating a popscicle! |
| cracks me up! |
| She has discovered she can pull her crib bumper down.... |
![]() |
| First Visit to Play Kitsap |
![]() |
| Rhiannon's Many facial expressions! |
![]() |
| Gotta have their hot sauces! |
![]() |
| re-arranged the craft room to have a "school" area for the kids! |
![]() |
| she... |
![]() |
| was...sooo... |
![]() |
| tired! |
![]() |
| yep! thats my foot-the Left one too! A glass fell off the microwave onto my foot! That happened almost 2 weeks ago & I STILL have a nasty bruise & it is still a little sore! |
![]() |
| I love a freshly cleaned carpet! |
![]() |
| I began 2 decorating classes at the beginning of July! |
![]() |
| Wilton 1-basic decorating |
![]() |
| Wilton 3-Gum Paste & Fondant! |
![]() |
| pooped out from the scrapbooking expo! |
![]() |
| Beautiful Sunset! |
![]() |
| been waiting for more then 8 1/2 months for her to wear these shoes!!!! |
![]() |
| before haircut |
![]() |
| after haircut! |
![]() |
| Second attempt at decorating a cake. Result: disappointing. Realized I made my icing the wrong consistently! Chris says this is 400% better then the cakes I've decorated in the past! |
PHEW!




















2 comments:
WOW!!! Photo overload... but thanks for sharing! Your kids are too cute! I don't know about that "big kid" that sneaked into the picture with R.J. though.... LOL Hugs, Grace
Great pictures! You're a multi-talented lady; that's for sure! Thanks for sharing.
Cyndie :-)
Post a Comment