I was FULLY expecting for her to get shots...NOPE NO Shots! Instead they poked her finger & took about 1MM/CC of blood to check her Iron!
I am always a little nervous when they take her blood after the PKU tests we had last year! Yikes!
Rhiannon did Not cry at all-instead she stared blankly at the technician. It was like she was thinking "What in the world are you doing to my finger!" Then Rhiannon noticed a blue hand (glove) & started trying to chew it!
Rhiannon's Stats:
15.6 lbs (6%)
28 inches long (+50%)
42 cm head circumference
Doctor C is not worried! She is a slender long girl-growing at Her Own pace!
He thinks she will be walking by the next time he sees her (12 MO appt)!! He was also seemed a little surprise at how much teeth she has! She quickly chomped down on his finger when putting it in her mouth! His reaction was quiet funny! haha.
![]() |
| Waiting to See Dr C! |
![]() |
| Standing up?! NO WAY! |
![]() |
| Bass PRO Cutie! |
![]() |
| Baby in a Basket! |
![]() |
| Pulled her self up, started moving.... |







2 comments:
Wow it is hard to believe that in less than 3 months she'll be a year old. Before you know it she will be getting into everything if she isn't already.
God Bless you,
Rick Potvin
Pr. 3:5-6
I am thinking that maybe I do remember the finger poke with Selah! Rhiannon is so adorable!
Post a Comment