Friday, December 20, 2013

Not for the faint of heart!-Part 1

Life has been busy (I know, I know-I say that ALLL the time)!

But, it has been Especially busy this time around...I was beginning to list everything from Sept Through Jan...BUT..I stopped....I became tired just thinking of everything!

Well, you know me....the easiest way to "tell" what we have been up to..Is with photos! So....enjoy?

WARNING:  Not for the faint of heart! ;)




My final cake for my WILTON 2 class (alst class bc I skipped around)

Not so pretty after being cut!

my inspiration!

Fun day in the leaves!






He did not like the dirt in his eyes....and mouth!

Solution-he found his goggles!

WEEEEEE

She did not like her "turn" in the pile of leaves!



rhiannon's "mini" birthday cake!

the cake for everyone else

i changed the flowers on rhiannons cake!

yummy cupcakes!

she started digging in while we were singing happy birthday!


demolished & dominated that cake!

halloween!


ive never had....creepes...ohhh by golly...these were delicious!!



annual scrapbooking convention!

decisions decisions!


My momma bough this purse for me for my birthday!


a huge cake!

Birthday Celebration!
I LOVE these ladies! And I LOVE our annual trip to the scrapbooking convention (falls near my birthday) love celebrating my birthday with these ladies!

My mom wouldn't stop taking photos!
well this got out of order!
Family Photos 2013

My new scrapbooking bag I got!

i llloooovvvveeeee Usborne Books!

Krispy Kreme doughnuts on my birthday outing with the hubby!

Tried out a new restaurant Tommy Cs in Port Orchard!
Try it out! 

Brownie Bottom Peanut Butter Cup Cheese Cake

Chris decorated it this time!


he wanted to show off our curly hair!

This is how i spent my birthday!

chris bought me new organization in my craft room!


feeling...like...poooo around my birthday!

polar bear mask I made for Benjy & kaitlyns rehersal!
Bud wanted to be a polar bear instead of a ring bearer bc he didnt know what a ring bearer was but he did know what a polar bear was!

shot gun boutonniere  for benjy & kaitlyns wedding

having fun in the tux hop with hannah & sarah!

rehersal!

rehersal!




"Praise JESUS FOR BACON!"

He was soooo cute!

after her hair got fixed!

Before her hair got fixed..


Bud fell in lllooovvveee with kaitlyn's friend sarah who stayed with us during her visit!  He wanted me to take a photo of him & send it to her!

taking a peak at the rings!

been waiting to kiss at aunt janinnes & uncle rjs for....a long time! 

welcoming the NEW mr & mrs potvin!

bud missed benjy so much!











family photos 2013

family photos 2013

family photos 2013

family photos 2013

getting into....CHOCOLATE!

Thanks giving fun with some fun ladies!
photos got our of order again!!!
Benjy & kaitlyn about to leave on the plane to head towards ALASKA!

do you see a difference?

i JUST got done vacuuming!

LOOK! An Old guy with Bud! ;)

usborne books!

bud having fun with usborne books!

baby in a box!

pop corn on the fireplace!


she loves popcorn...

A LOT


A dairy free meal that bud approved of ;)

A surprise visit from uncle ryan!

a whole lotta dairy free goodies for bud!

i love finding dairy free foods for my boy!

LOOK! Uncle Ryan bought Rhiannon her FIRST CAR!

Rhiannon....LOVES Daniel! She was about to fall a sleep in his arms!

how do you like her dou?

Bud's FIRST Dairy FREE Thanksgiving MEAL!
The FIRST Time he ate allll his food off his plate at hoilday!

daddy did rhiannon's hair!




grossss....



ummmm....ut ohhh!

Christmas Tree!






sign language class!

They love their auntie kay!

"And who says you dont need math...in school!"-Mom Janelle. She wanted to take a photo of me calculating how much it would cost for me to make my own almond milk.

advertised as "non dairy" whipping...what a tease...it contains milk!

ninja turtle hat!

so apparently I'm not excited enough about the new wheels & tires he put on his subaru. I honestly dont see a huge difference besides color...

a recent project

shopping with crazy gma (nell)

she snorts!


how do you like my new jeans?!


okay! thats all for now!

More to come later! =)

Told you this wasn't for the faint of heart!! =)

I will be changing my blog to "private" so please...if you would like to continue to have access to my blogs email me or just let me know! All i need is your email to add it to the list!

No comments: