Tuesday, June 24, 2014

tests!

I posted this earlier today....

"Would appreciate receiving prayers over the next 48 hours for rhiannon (and me)! Rhiannon is going to have a ROUGH next 48 hrs, I just know it! On Wednesday morning at 9am she is having a hydrogen breath test to see if she has fructose malabsorption & an infection in her digestive system! In order for this test to work WE MUST follow a VERY STRICT diet..white rice, white bread (limit), white potatoes, baked chicken & water only...up until 9pm. After 9pm she MUST FAST for 12 hours before her test. The test will be 2 1/2 hrs-3 hrs long she is NOT allowed to sleep or "excerice" (her roudy playing which she loves to do, she must be calm which is NOT HER) during the ENTIRE test. Basically, for the next 48 hrs Rhiannon MUST be by my side so I can keep a close eye on her to make sure she doesn't sneak any food bc you know rhiannon! The slightest sneaking will throw the test off & we will have to reschedule."

 I have an update....

" FAIL!!!!! RHIANNON FOUND A MARSHMALLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS UNBELIEVABLLY HARD!!!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!! I had everything put up too....apparently NOT!! PLEASE EXCUSE WHILE I CRY!!! Her appt has been rescheduled for THIS FRIDAY 9AM. Fasting begins THURSDAY!"

No comments: