Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My Bridal Invitations

Here are my beautiful Bridal Invitations made by Aleshia Gray!! She did a FANTASTIC job!! Aleshia and Vicky (my BFFs) are hosting my Bridal Shower. I asked for invitations-but something cheap...my future mother-in-law told me that I COULD NOT do anything to helpout for my bridal shower-she told me to just hang in tight--a snip-it-bout me---I am kind of a control freak--wait--a better word would be a LEADER I love to take charge and be the leader...but i was told to hang tight...so i went to vicky and asked if she could make some invitations--i told vicky they could just be cheap typing on a word document-simple. We are all busy people and i didnt want anything time consuming. Well...this past sunday Aleshia was holding a Walmart photo protector and when i saw it i said, "Ooo..I want to see the pictures!" (I LOVE Looking at pictures) Aleshia said, "They are for you...!" I opened the protector up...O MY O MY...!! And looking above left...is what I saw!! She did a WONDERFUL job!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I did do a pretty good job, huh? LOL.