I thank EVERYONE who attended the bridal shower.
I do have to admit,
I was a little
disappointed because I thought there was going to be a lot more people (half these people are my family LOL). But I got over my selfish-pitty party, and relized that ALL these people who attended my party, are the people who truely care about me, who love me (for who i am), and who are strong for me and there for me when ever I need something, and I could not ask for a better group of friends then that!!! (There was a few ladies who were planning on coming but were unable to attend and were there in my heart--Alana Hudson, Stephanie Olsen, and Mrs. Olsen)
I especially GIVE A BIG THANKS to Vicky Pennington, Aleshia Gray, Marie Pennington, Donna Gray, and Theresa Pennington, for all the HARD Work and Preperation and for the cleaing up and setting up!!! They were the BEST Hosts!!!
Below is a link to a slide show of the pictures from my bridal shower!!
Hope you enjoy!!!

5 comments:
Hey there Jeanne. I am sorry I could not come to your bridal shower. But I will have a gift for you. Looking forward to being at your wedding.
Kristi L
Jeanne,
Your bridal shower was really nice. Can't wait for your wedding. Love you guys.
Sorry I was not able to be there my friend. It was my husbands birthday! Your thanksgiving note to me was so special, your friendship is a blessing to me also. I love you girl. I am so happy for you!
~Ms.Sheri
Hello Ne,
I am sorry we could not be there but being so far away and having a wedding during the holiday season and this year was not vesible for our family. I hope you turly understand. We do love and miss you very much. I am sending your gift later this week along with your bday. Love us all.
Aw! Jeanne! How sweet of you to remember me and my mom - especially in the business of getting married, moving, etc. etc. We are SO looking forward to your wedding tomorrow!
Post a Comment