Kristi came over to my house today and we found my baby's heartbeat! Kristi timed the heartbeat~it was about 178-ish!
insulated lunch tote
5 years ago
Kristi came over to my house today and we found my baby's heartbeat! Kristi timed the heartbeat~it was about 178-ish!
3 comments:
That is awesome!! I love hearing the heartbeat of my babies!! It makes being sick more bearable, doesn't it? Now, I know that heartrate isn't the way to tell, but EVERYONE of my girls had heartrates that went up into the 170s (at least once during my visits to the doc or while in labor) none of my boys did. So I am guessing you are having a girl!!! I guess we'll see!
Love ya!
Emily H.
I agree with Emily, I think it is a girl. It is so awesome when you hear that heartbeat. The first time i heard each of my 4 babies hearts beating I cried happy tears.
Praise the Lord, we are happy for you and Christopher.
~Sheri
How exciting!!! I also love hearing that sound... it fills my heart with joy and fear all at the same time. We are so excited for you guys! I have never paid much attention to the BPM and the gender... I just always asked the doc if the number was right for the gestational age. Sheri said 4 babies... hrmmm... perhaps she has one in heaven, I will have to ask her about that.
Post a Comment