Today we went in for our first baby appointment. I was SO SO SO nervous but EXTREMLY excited at the same time! So far baby is healthy! We did not get to hear the baby's heart beat (I was not too worried about that because Kristi Long has a doppler), BUT we did have an ultra sound! The doctor printed out 4 baby pictures and gave it to us! We saw the baby's heartbeat, the hands, feet, tummy, and head. The baby was punching, kicking, and moving around! It was very exciting!!!
**To all our Grandparents~We are making a copy of the pictures and sending them out to you =D **
insulated lunch tote
5 years ago

5 comments:
How exciting! It's so wonderful to see that little life, isn't it?
How exciting for you as a new young mama to be!! Make a copy for yourself, and start that baby book early. Make sure to label it with date and such, if its not already on there. So you know which ultrasound is which when your filling your quiver to the brim!!
Hey! We had our first ultrasound too! yesterday (the same day as yours) It is always so exciting to see that little life that is making you feel so awful!! Doesn't it make it all worth it? Our little one is measuring almost a week older than we thought!! I've never had that before. This of course means nothing for the Houston household but that this baby may come a week before men's retreat rather than 2 days!! Lol! Our baby did a complete somersault!! That was awesome! Just thought I'd share. I can't wait to see the pictures of your little one!! I am so excited for you!!!
~Emily H
How exciting!!! It was so great to see your ultrasound pictures last night!! Thanks for sharing them! I was so surprised by all that you could see! I don't think I've ever had one at that stage, only very early or at 20 weeks. We are so excited for you guys!
Ah...I am so excited for you guys. Isnt God good!! You wil cherish those pictures for years to come....make copies and keep them safe. Isnt is neat to finally see the baby that is growing inside of you. Amazing what they can see now. Just wait untill the first time you realize baby is moving and feel that movement. Praise the Lord for your sweet bundle!!
Post a Comment