Friday, October 9, 2009

Guesses...?!?!

I thought I would do this just for some fun as we are all awaiting the arrival of our son!! We will be induced tomorrow, Saturday, October 10, 2009 at 7:00 a.m.--if we do not go in before then!!

SO...Guesses...
what time/day do you think he will be born?!
how much do you think he will weigh?!
how long do you think he will be?!
will he have hair?! If so, curly, strait?! what color?!
what color will his eyes be?!
who will he look like the most...mommy or daddy?!
any other guesses or inputs you have--add it!!

Have fun with this!!

Thank you all for your continued prayers!!

(Please continue to pray for Mrs Emily Houston to have her baby!! She has been such a huge encouragement to me through out my whole entire pregnancy, and has such a positive attitude!! I love you lady!! I hope to see you tomorrow-as my "neighbor" in the hospital!! I hope my vibes rub off on you =) )


7 comments:

Garth and Becky said...

K, I'm usually so bad at this, but just for you...here are my guesses:

labor - 16 hours (born at 9:36 pm)
hair - brown and curly
eyes - blue
size - 5 pounds, 12 ounces; 18" long

Anonymous said...

wow! I think that Becky is a good guesser! I will say labor will be 8 hours, though. The latest here is that we will induce on Monday. My doc is not on call this weekend, and hopefully there will be a little more progress! But hey, I wouldn't mind going in tonight or tomorrow, since your doc is on call, then I'd better not deliver the same time as you!! Ha, ha! Praying for you, you can do this!!!! You are just hours away from meeting your little Obadiah!!! Can you believe it?! Love ya girl, and I'll see ya in the hospital no matter what- I can't wait to see your little man!!

~Emily

Tom and April said...

Hmmm...I think
You will have him around 2:45pm
his hair will be brown and strait(atleast for now) Eyes-blue, and
size hmmmm..always hard one. 6lb 3oz 18inches long.
Will be praying for you guys. Love yah.

Anonymous said...

I'll just say Labor. 7 1/2 hours
Weight 5lbs 5oz, hair light brown and wavy. Eyes blue. Can't wait to see pictures of the little guy!
Holly

The Casaus House said...

labor - 12 hours born at 7:15 p.m.
hair - none! :)
eyes - black at first, then maybe brown
size - 6 lbs. 1 oz. 18"

Anonymous said...

Obi was born 12:34 am Sunday 11 Oct
5lbs 12oz 19.6 inches long



Becky & Garth were correct on the weight

Leilanie said...

awww you had the baby already! ohmigosh that was like, 2 hours ago! i can't wait to see pictures!! good luck with everything. and congrats!