We welcomed our baby boy, Obadiah Douglass, into this world on October 11, 2009. He was born at 12:34 a.m. He weighed 5lbs 12oz and is 19.6 inches long!! He is very beautiful!! We are now back at home!! Visitors are welcomed, just give us a call before coming over!! Below are a few pictures...enjoy!! I appologize for the long delay of posting this!! 






7 comments:
He really is a beautiful baby! So happy that you and Obadiah are both doing so well! Remember to get plenty of rest.
~Emily
Thanks for puttin up the pictures. What a handsome guy. Congratulations proud parents.
Lots of love to all.
Grandpa and Grandma Dixon
Beautiful baby!!! He is so precious! Congratulations, I am sooo happy for you. What a joy and what a sweet time. Thanks for the pictures, and there was hardly a delay at all!
congrats! he is beautiful! you are gonna be a great mother for your new baby boy!
Congratulations...what sweet pictures...
Deby
(Kristi Long's MIL)
He's so precious...I can't believe you have a baby boy! I'm so excited to meet him this December! Congratulations to you and Chris. And i'm impressed you posted pictures as fast as you did!
Love Brittany
Post a Comment