I was putting offf moving him to the next size clothing bc looking him, it just doesnt look like he would fit in them! Well...I was wrong. I wonder when I should have moved him up! LOL!
Our baby is growing...growing growing growing. We are so blessed to have been blessed to been given this little guy. God is good and gives us so much more then what we deserve!
I am excited to hear what Ezekiel's (Obadiah's little buddy) appointment goes today! Ezekiel was born almost a week after Obadiah and was born much bigger then Obadiah. But, Ezekiel was close to 3 weeks over due! But, Obadiah is catching up...I keep forgetting to take an updated picture of them. Below is a picture of them a few hours after Ezekiel was born.
I just found out some exciting news from a friend...my lips are sealed until the okay is given =) There has been so many engagement, wedding, pregnancy, and birth annoucements! God is so good! But, like always, no matter what the exciting news is, Please Pray for her. And, of course, be looking for updates =)
Today, Obadiah did our daily reading and praying for dad (christopher). Today we read, Proverbs 22. I just thought I would share these verses that "stuck" out:
- A good name is rather to be chosen than great riches, and loving favour rather than silver and gold.
- Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
- Foolishness is bound in the heart of a child; but the rod of correction shall drive it far from him.

3 comments:
Oh my, why do you people keep such good news a secret?!!!? It's only cause I want to know isn't it? So, do I know this friend? I suppose I will have to wait like everyone else and watch for your update. As for Obadiah, he is such a cutie and yes, growing so fast. Before you know it, he will be 6 and you will have only memories of this time....cherish them. :)
Okay, Zeke isn't as heavy as I was thinking! He is over 16 lbs and 70% for his weight. He is 27 1/2 " and at 105% for height. His head is still at 75%. He is a tall boy!! But down from his 110% two months ago. And he absolutely did NOT like his shots. When he was calming down, he took one look at the nurse and started screaming all over again!!! Lol! I am always amazed at clothes fitting when they look too big. That is why you just have to try them on occasionally and prepare for shock!! :-) Well, looking forward to finding out about the mystery lady!! Love ya!
~Emily
I hear ya, Jeanne... I put some overalls on Malachi the other day and they were highwaters! I guess I need to get the 2T box out of the garage soon. Your little Obadiah is so adorable!! My children had such a great time playing with him the other day! You are just a great first time Mom with him. I still just love your David and Goliath picture!
Post a Comment