Thursday, March 11, 2010

5 months

Happy 5 Month Birthday to our handsome son, Obadiah Douglass! Time has flown!! We can not believe he is 5 months!! He seems to be getting Bigger and Stronger with each and every passing day!! I pray that God continues to bless and be with our boy! I pray that God uses our son for Mighty things for His cause! I pray that God gives my husband and I strength and wisdom to raise our son for God's work! I pray that our son 'fulfils' what his name means--Obadiah-Servant of God!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

So adorable!! He's so cute Jeanne! You're just a great first time Mama too... you just never know how it will be, but you do such a good job!! Truly, many ladies have said the same about you! Way to go!! :) Love ya, I'll miss scrapbooking with you tonight, but this is the only day we could move the pianos. Talk to you soon!

I am truly blessed said...

He is so sweet. Love that big smile

Anonymous said...

Jeanne',
Obadiah is such a cutie: I really liked holding him today. Babies are truly irresistable. I am so excited to hold my little grandson or granddaughter in about 8 months.
Love,
Mrs. Olsen