Please keep a few people in prayer-Sam Stern, my friend's son (a little over a year) has been in the hospital for close to a week with RSV pneumonia and is getting checked for infection in the blood. There was twins born about a week ago who were born 2 months early with blood around the brain. I do not have much information about these 2 different requests because these children live in CT. Been praying for them since we found out about them. There is a few other things close to my heart that I have been praying about.
Obadiah is growing a lot. I decided to try shoes on his feet at the store (he always kicks his shoes off so I haven't put them on him for a while)...This child...is in size 3...SIZE 3 (shoes at toys r us in babies/size 2 in "boys" shoes) When in the world did he SKIP a size! All the shoes in him drawer does NOT fit! I could not believe it!! His next appointment (which I need to schedule) should be sometime in April-his 6 MONTH APPOINTMENT! He has been louder then ever lately-cooing "talking" and loves music he "sings". When music is playing or when someone else is singing (i am sure glad he doesn't cry when i sing-ha)! We decided to start putting him in the nursery at church during services for a season.
Here is a recent picture of Obadiah! Like Father, Like Son. Obadiah wearing Christopher's PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals) Hat!


2 comments:
Hey Jeanne, Obadiah is so very cute!! Great post, I enjoy reading your updates. I think that you are making the right choice putting baby in the nursery for a season. We all need those seasons in life. :) I look forward to the next time I scrap with you!
Does scrap mean fight, are we having some ladies ufc!! Just kidding i know it means scrap booking just the mental image of you two scraping did make me laugh. Obadiah is getting so big, before you know it her will be crawling.
Post a Comment