Tuesday, May 11, 2010

7 Months!

Today, Obadiah is 7 months old! Our boy is eating baby food, some 'normal' food, drinking out of a sippy cup, wearing 9 month clothing, is in size 3 diapers, cutting his first tooth...such happy times..but yet..so sad..he is growing so fast I don't want to blink and miss anything! Love this boy so much! So Greatful that God blessed Christopher and I with Obadiah! What a sweet blessing from God!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, what a blessing Obadiah is, and what a cutie. He looks like both you and Christopher. Time does go by fast; sometimes it seems like Stephanie was just a baby; here it is now and she is a young wife and expectant mother. I miss my "baby girl"!
You and Christopher and Obadiah are a sweet family, and I pray if it is God's will, He will bless you with more babies.
Love,
Mrs. Olsen

Anonymous said...

where does the time go? Obadiah is such a cutie pie!! He is so sweet natured! Love ya!!

~Emily