Thursday, May 27, 2010

Praising The Lord!

This May seem funny--BUT PRAISE THE LORD, MY HUSBAND IS GOING TO HAWTHORN THIS COMING UP WEEK!!

I am Praising The Lord because This means HE still has a job!!
Earlier this week we found out that he may loose his job-NOTHING HE DID OR DID NOT DO. Budget cuts or something likt that. He is a temp. Please continue to pray about him getting in permanently-soon!

Please pray for Obadiah and I while he is away. Even thought I am happy he is going because he still has a job, I am very sad that he will be leaving. A sweet friend of my told me that God was probably preparing my heart to make it easier for him to leave, knowing he still has a job. Which, I do have to admit, it has been easier on me knowing that he still has a job, even though he will be missed A LOT!

On the positive note, I was able to get a 'job' as a Personal Assistant. I AM able to take Obadiah with me-which is a GREAT PLUS!

Please continue to pray for our family! We appreciate your continued prayers.

I wanted to publicly THANK Emily Houston and Kristi Long for being such a HUGE blessing and encouragement to me during this 'not so good season' in my life. I appreciate you two VERY MUCH and Praise God for such GOOD friends/mentors like you two! Love you!!

6 comments:

kristi said...

Ah...I love you!!! I am always here for you...my faults and all. And I am still praying....daily for your family. God is good...and see....I am sure you are looking at this trip as a blessing now more than before. Of course you will miss your hubby. But you have people that love you and are here for you if you need ANYTHING while he is away. Love ya girl!!
Kristi L
(its me, I am just signed in under my gmail account now)

Emily's Posts said...

You are too sweet! I love you too! Anytime you need to talk or even come and hang out, I am here!! It is hard to have your hubby gone, but he'll be back again and the reunion will be oh so sweet!!! I LOVE reuniting with my husband! It is always a wonderful thing! Keep encouraged!! Praise the Lord he has a job!! Kristi is a wise woman!! Praying still....

Garth and Becky said...

I'm sorry Chris will be gone. Is it for one week or for longer? You have a great attitude about it, though! Let me know if you come down this way...I'd love for you to stop by for a cup of coffee!

Anonymous said...

Praise the LORD he still has his job!! I love you! Like Kristi said there are many people here that love you and will help you get through this. You have been a blessing to me!! I know you are a blessing to many others as well.... so is Kristi. You both are very good at "saying" what is in your heart and it is encouraging.
Love ya!!
~Sheri

Joy said...

There ya go!! :):) I like that way of thinking best. :) Life is full of things we don't love, but we can find the good in it. God gives strength to get through these times and you are right to be thankful. He says in everything give thanks. That would be part of "everything". :) You're a sweet girl. Keep up the great thinking and you'll get through it...K? :) I know all too well how it is when hubby is not around. ;0) You have a church of very wise women there, so listen and learn with your heart and you'll just fine. :):)
Love ya kid!!!

Jenny said...

Congrats on the job! Sounds like fun! It's tought being apart, but I am glad to hear that you are looking at this time positively. :) Will pray for your separation time. It will be over before you know it!