Friday, June 11, 2010

Bud and I arrived back in Kitsap County from Mount Vernon Area around noon on Tuesday. My sister (issa), Bud and I went! IT WAS BEAUTIFUL up there!! I have A LOT of pictures that I have to go through, I hope to soon post some! I did not tell much people we were going up, I just needed to 'get away' for the weekend! But, so glad we went! Such an awesome time! We say The Fullers, Brownings, Johnsons, Gentrys, & My Mom's cousins (my second cousins)!!

I FINALLY was able to somewhat talk to Christopher! We keep missing each other's phone calls ='( He is doing pretty good in NV. he should be home in about a week. He asked what I thought of moving down there...I am pretty sure he was only kidding...like 99.999999% sure he was kidding!

On June 15th (Tuesday) my mother (Janelle) and I are having a Pampered Chef Party at my home at 6:30! We will be making Strawberry Cream Cup Cake Dessert =) (something like that)!! You are welcomed to come. Contact me for any other questions. IF you would like to order online you are more then welcomed to! Our party will be closing I believe on June 19th! Bring a friend and get a gift, bring 2 friends and get a dicount! Hope to see you there...Yes, You!

No comments: