Hello Everyone!! Well, I decided to have my sister Mikayla record Me reading to Obadiah. I LOVE reading to my son wither it is children's books or the Bible. He just LOVES being read to, especially if you have a little fun with it ;] I am a little embarrassed to post this first video (thought about this for a LONG while) only because I am really animated (if that is what you want to call it), well, I guess you will see what I mean, when you watch it! O and in the first video, towards the end, my sister Mikayla walks away from the camera to get some popcorn (who knows why should could not just wait for a few minutes) then bumps the little stand I had and the camera falls...very funny =]
In this next video Obadiah is scooting FORWARD =] I thought I would record this so family members and friends who do not see us or have not seen Bud scoot/crawl yet could cherish & enjoy this as much as what I am!

1 comment:
Great videos!! Bud is so animated himself! He really gets excited about life. Loved seeing him scoot, he's good at that!
Post a Comment