Friday, September 9, 2011

Fall!

I am so ready for this season!

I have no idea WHY I want FALL TO COME. Could it be I am tired of it being hot? Possibly. I love the type of weather where you can where jeans & tshirts with a light sweater! Also, the 'change' of season, in my opinion IS BEAUTIFUL!!!

Obadiah's 2nd birthday is quickly approaching. I would like the leaves to turn so we could have his 2 year old photos outside! =) So change leaves change!!=)

I updated our blog to a 'fall-ish' background-i.love.it! How does it look? Is the font easier to read? Is it hard to read? Is the orange too bright? Does it hurt your eyes. I am asking because I want our blog to be 'easy' on the eyes. I have gone to some websites where....my eyes hurt (but, I have REALLY sensitive eyes). So, share your opinion!





3 comments:

I am truly blessed said...

I think it looks fine. I had this background too, but then changed to the one I have now. Played around with it wite a bit. I like how mine is now too. Have a good night!!

Anonymous said...

I look it looks better than the other background, easiER on the eyes too ;) I like it!

Kaitlyn

Emily's Posts said...

LOVE the background!!!! Couldn't see it on my phone, but shows up on my computer!