I (Jeanne') Am going back to school to finish my degrees! Within the next year I should have 2 Associate Degrees (1 in Business Management & 1 in Office Tech) & 7 certificates under those 2 degrees completed! I am very excited & a little nervous! But, I decided I would like to finish them! Last time I took a class was 2 years ago (online), last time I took a class on campus was almost 3 years ago!
I kind of got a 'late' start this quarter & wasn't expecting to start this soon. I was put on the waiting list for 2 classes! I just recieved word that I got into 1 of my classes. Please pray that I get into my last class! I REALLY would like to (NEED) to get into this class This Quarter!!!!!
Please keep me in prayer as I begin this adventure, once again in my life!
insulated lunch tote
5 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment