It is hard to believe bud is 2 years & 3 months old! Boy..does time fly by!!!
He had been on cow milk since christmas! He is doing awesome on it..But we recently discovered, he is sensitive to rice! We do believe he will eventually grow out of this one like he did the milk since he does the same thing with rice as he did with milk!
I just recently weighed him..our scale says 24.5lbs! Just in the past few weeks he had gained some weight!!! (woooowhoooo...its about time!!!)
He is doing REALLY WELL with going potty! I think we won't be needing to buy diapers, I actually think I bought our last box at costco last week! He had only been wearing diapers during nap & night time!! We are super proud of him! And as you can tell (by one of the photos below), he is proud of himself!
This is truly a FUN stage! We have been enjoying it! He has been sitting up stairs with us in church for the past month or so..he has been doing pretty well...he will sing (more like lead songs), pray..plate (offering)..pastor/preaching. He still has, moments..but what 2 year old doesn't?
Lately, when he gets into trouble, after we discipline, we ask him to go get his Bible, and we have been reading Eph 6:1. We have noticed a slight better attitude..hmmm who would have thought ;-)
Most people can not believe how old he is...how well behaved he is...people are amazed. Our little boy already has a great testimony.
Just last week in costco, this last was at a sample table giving out blueberries. She offered some to bud & he took it & said thank you. She saps how old is he? 2. Then said wow he is so behaved! what is his name? Obadiah! Do you know the meaning? Servant of God. Wow, what a great name, with a great making, unique but I like it! We do too, that's why we chose it! :-)
We are excited about what God will do with our Obadiah.
It is all bitter sweet seeing him grow up...speaking of Bud...I hear him getting up..time to love on him!
Here are a few recent photos below..I put a few from nov/dec, you can tell he had gained some weight :-)
(the photos are out of order..sorry..)

No comments:
Post a Comment