Sunday, January 22, 2012

Its been tough..lately (well for a while..)
My heart aches..as I hear news of people expecting...see ever growing bellies..then greet new babies..I'm not upset..at the news..its awesome and very exciting..I'm just sad bc I desire that..and its just not happening..every month gets harder..every day is a battle..to not become biter.

Prov 3:5-6 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not untothine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

James.1:2-4 My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; Knowing [this], that the trying of your faith worketh patience. But let patience have [her] perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.

Phl 4:11-13Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, [therewith] to be content. I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound:every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound andtosuffer need. I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Jeanne',

I am praying for you, your husband, and your little Bud. What a little sweetie your son is, and a great testimony that you and Chris are training him up in the Lord.
I am praying for you as you continue to wait upon the Lord and trusting Him for the desires of your heart.

We love you,
Mrs. Olsen

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel. We had given up trying than . . . we had Brynn. My prayer are with you. Wendy Rhodes

Mcarthur Mile said...

It is a very hard thing to long for a child. I have had a battle for the last 4 years of wanting a child so very much. I just look to the future and pray for the blessing of another one. I will pray for you also. Hang in there.
Mary

Janinne Broxton said...

Love this post, Jeanne'. Love your openness and the willingness to show what you are doing to overcome the temptation. Love you!!

Emily's Posts said...

Love you!! I know it's hard! You are leaning on the right arms!! I'm still praying for the desires of your heart to come true!!