Monday, July 2, 2012

Kitchen update

The last week or so has been all about mudding! I believe chris is just waiting for the mudding to dry so he can begin texture & painting the kitchen!

We received a confirmation that our cabinets should be delivered anywhere from july 13-23! So once those are delivered chris will install them, the the people at lowes will come measure the countertop space then the order for the countertop will be put in, that should take another 3 weeks. So middle of Aug?

It feels like we are on the home stretch! Can see the finish line! I can not wait to have my house back in order!! 

We often think it would be so much better to just pay someone to finish the Work! But, we would loose time as a family working on our first 'project'. Chris has laughed at me taking tons of photos..but, one day we will look back on this adventure & remember time spent as a family working on our kitchen!  I know bud has enjoyed helping daddy!

kitchen remodel...another skill my husband has gained!






No comments: