Last monday July 2 we had our 'big' u/s! Everything looked well!
But, this past friday I received a phone call from AMI at the Silverdale Hospital saying my OB dr sent a referral for have another u/s done on the spine.
Well, hearing this I became very concerned. How would you if you heard this?
But, I decided to Trust God & to not worry over it bc everything Did appear to be fine on the u/s we just had earlier in the week!
I received a phone call today from my OB nurse. She said baby looks great but my dr would like to have another u/s done bc the photos were not very clear. So, that was reassuring!
We had the u/s this late afternoon! Boy...OR should I Say GIRL She was Active!!!!
She was tugging on her umbilical cord, rolling around. She put her thumb on her nose & was wiggly her fingers. Her hands were over her face & on her nose. She was Very Photo-genic! The u/s tech Loved doing our u/s! I Loved 'seeing' her!
We also Got Double Confirmation once again that we ARE Having a GIRL! =D ;)
insulated lunch tote
5 years ago



2 comments:
So exciting! Nothing quite like getting to "peek" at baby!
LOL!! Watch out she'll be just like Mikayla! :O ;)
Kaitlyn
Post a Comment