Friday, August 3, 2012

24 weeks

Yesterday marked 24 weeks for us! I've gained about 6 lbs so far!

Rhiannon is moving like crazy!

My next dr appt is this coming up tuesday! I have to take the 1 hr glucose test! (yay)<<< (sarcasm)

I have resisted the urge to buy all the cute...CUTE owl baby girl items in target & carters!!

Yes, I have decided on a theme...owls! I blame my sister issa  for getting me hooked! ;-)  but how perfect is this theme...since baby girl is expected to arrive in fall.....

I'm just sooo super excited! Chris has warned up to the idea of having a girl...she already has daddy wrapped around her finger & she isn't even here yet ;-)  love seeing his face when him & bud are talking about 'baby sister'! Hey..and having a girl means he gets to buy another gun ;-) 

Chris said... cravings are kicking my butt this time around...I actually Have them..with bud I didn't really have any!

3 1/2 months left! Woowhoo!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurray!!! I am sooooo happy for you. I know that your little girl will not lack for any love. Dad and Mom are going to do a wonderful job, just like they did for big brother! :-) Since you know that it's a girl do you have a specific decor chosen?

~Naomi

Anonymous said...

Since you picked owls what colors would you say go with that?

~Naomi