Last Thursday Marked 26 weeks for us!!!
We were away at family camp earlier in the week so I had no cell phone service! I had 4 Voicemails....from my doctor/nurse!
My doctor reviewed the ultrasound report from last friday. She is wanting to refer me to UW to moniter baby's growth closely.
At the 19 week ultrasound we had baby was measuring 2 days behind on growth. Well at this last ultrasound baby was measuring 2 weeks behind on growth. Big decrease.
We havn't really made a decision on wither or not we are going to go to UW. I think we are going to wait until our next appointment (Sept 5) to actually talk to my doctor about everything then make a decision. See if she can look at my records from when I was pregnant with Bud to see where I was measuring at this point during his pregnancy.
We are both leaning towards that baby Is healthy Just small...but I am really small. So, Same case like Bud. Bud was Completely Healthy born at 39 weeks weighing 5lbs & 11 oz! I had to be induced with him because of "failure to thrive" in the womb-basically He wasn't growing.
I would REALLY like to Not be induced...So pray this little girl GROWS!!!!
Our next ultrasound is a day before our appointment. Sept 4th. Hopefully, little miss will make an improvement on growth by then!
Please pray for me-as I TRY my best to EAT More & Drink More. I did sooo well at Family Camp. I am Really Struggling this week.
It makes me really sad...when I hear "You don't look like YOU are 26 Weeks!!" All I can do is SMILE & Say, "I know...."
insulated lunch tote
5 years ago


2 comments:
Im praying for you and your little girl! Your so adorable being pregnant. :) Please keep us updated on her progress as she grows and becomes stronger and health for her delivery :)
Aww! Don't be discouraged! You look great! And your baby bump is growing! You get comments no matter what....."you don't look ___weeks!" or "Wow! Are you carrying twins?!!!" or (for me), "so when is your REAL due date?" All of those comments can be discouraging, why people don't learn to just keep their (well meaning) comments to themselves I'll never know. :-) Love Ya!!!!
Post a Comment