Saturday, February 2, 2013

3 Months old!

Our little Rhiannon Renée turned 3 months on 02/01/13.

I have been going by the first of the month because not all months have 31 days ;)

Rhiannon is about 9lbs 14oz!
She is in 3 month clothes & in size 1 diapers!
Drinks about 4-5oz of formula.
She has began eating a little baby food to keep her tummy full at night!
She usually sleeps 6-8 hours at night.
She has began coo-ing & loves doing raspberries!

Her smile Will melt your heart!

She is a high maintenance little girl I tell ya!

I forgot to set up to have photos taken of her =/
With bud I did 3, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18mo, 2 & 3 years. I would like to do the same with Rhiannon. So, I may take her in to JCP on Monday.

 Since, my photo editing skills aren't that great...




Big brother wanted a photo with baby sister!


No! No Photos!!!


No comments: