Thursday, February 28, 2013

PHOTO SHOOT!

oopss...did not mean to put the title as ALL CAPS!

A few weeks ago we took the kids in for photos. Mainly for Rhiannon's 3 month photos!
Rhiannon was perfectly fine ALL DAY actually she is usually perfectly fine. I even told my momma shouldn't matter what time because she never has a "down" side in the day....WELL...

We arrived at JCP early (thank God!) becase we NEEDED that extra time! We put Rhiannon down to take her phots....and...well..You can see for yourself!


yeahh...she gets this from HER FATHER! ;)

Deer Caught in Head Lights!

This one was cute.

Chris was one of chris's favorite (got this one). weird. awkward.

where are the smiles?!

there we go....we (I) chose this one.

Another weird & awkward one. All that is missing is spit up from rhiannon!
We (CHRIS) chose this one....TO GO ON THE WALL!!!!! HAHAHA........

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!! the second one looks just like how I looked in photos as a baby!!! haha she really is like me!!! ;-)

love you
Anna-Rene`e

Unknown said...

She's so cute!! I miss her, I haven't seen her much with in the last week or so :( Kaitlyn loves you Rhiannon! :)

Anonymous said...

I remember those days back when our two oldest were little.... I know a long time ago. Anyhow, treasure these moments, before you know it, they will be gone.

God Bless you,
Rick Potvin
Pr. 3:5-6