I noticed a lot of people who "used" to be "faithful" bloggers are no longer! I know times change, life becomes busy....it happens.
But, I thought I would *TAG* people to hopefully spark an interest in those who havn't updated their blogs in....SEVERAL MONTHS....
For those who are still "faithful" I am still going to *TAG* you...just because ;)
SCROLL TO THE WAY BOTTOM..... ;)
1. Where is your cell phone? With Chris, he took it when he went to bed. Listening to PANDORA as he attempts to sleep.
2. Where is your homework? hmm...home work..house work. All around my house!
3. Your hair color? Brown
4. Your mother? Janelle Dixon
5. Your father? Christopher Dixon
6. Your favorite thing? Thing..as in material item. Our cell phone...a way to keep in touch with loved ones, can connect to the internet & it has a camera on it!
7. Your dream last night? I have NO idea!
8. Your dream/goal? Long Term-be More like the Proverbs 31 Woman. Short Term-Adjust to Day Shift!
9. The room you're in? The "Man-Cave"
10. Your hobby? Crafting, Couponing, Cooking/Baking
11. Your fear? My biggest Fear...I'll let ya know when I can think of one...
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? In 6 years...Ill be 30 years old. wow. I want to be at home loving on my husband & children.
13. Where were you last night? Last night as in Saturday night. Even though it is past 12 am I have not gone to bed so I still consider this day Sunday. I was at home.
14. What you're not? I am not a...Man. I am sorry..it is the first thing that popped into my head! HA!
15. One of your wish-list items? A Serger!
16. Where you grew up? Kitsap County, WA.
17. The last thing you did? Cuddle my baby girl.
18. What are you wearing? Black yoga pants & grey sweatshirt-comfy night time clothes!
19. Your TV? ..is pretty nice.
20. Your pets? None for now (Thank God!)
21. Your computer? Laptop
22. Your mood? Relaxed
23. Missing someone? Family & Friends all around
24. Your car? I call it "The Beast" maroon crown vic. We also have a black Subaru!
25. Something you're not wearing? My wedding ring & nacklace!
26. Favorite store? hmm..Rite Aid, Safe Way-it is where I have been finding some Killer deals at lately!
27. Your loves? God, Husband, Children, Family/Friends (HUGE List)
28. Love someone? Yes! I love someoneS
29. Your favorite color? Purple!
30. When is the last time you laughed? A little bit ago. Bud is such a funny kid!
31. Last time you cried? Last week.
YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED:

2 comments:
How do I get the questions on my blog without having your answers?
^^^^^^^^^
Naomi, I see you figured it out ;)
Post a Comment