![]() |
| crazy hair! |
![]() |
| No, this is not ANOTHER head wound! This is berry juice! He LOVES Berries! |
![]() |
| Berry Face! |
![]() |
| 25 FREE Photos last week! |
![]() |
| mommas girl. see how she is holding on to my jacket?! |
![]() |
![]() |
| teething?! |
![]() |
| yummm |
![]() |
| excited! |
![]() |
| "I don't want to go to bed!" 5 minutes later.... |
![]() |
| yep! her too! |
![]() |
| TAAA DAAAA! (this photo got out of order) |
![]() |
| Coffee Anyone? Seriously...just pop on in! |
![]() |
| bud "blowing" the photo away (he didn't want his photo taken! |
![]() |
| blowing the photo away... |
![]() |
| "Hi this is my Friend Leo!" umm..I think we need a play date..anyone up for one? |
![]() |
| Leo showing bud how to properly SIT STILL and take a photo! |
![]() |
| Retail: $23.94 What I paid: $5.94 |
![]() |
| sleepy girl |
![]() |
| dad pulled out the legos! |
![]() |
| "GET WELL GRANDMA I LOVE YOU, BUD" |
![]() |
| Chris working in the yard! |
![]() |
| home decor? |
![]() |
| Can YOU spot the baby?! |
![]() |
| home decor. photo 2. |
![]() |
| I have ONE strand of STRAIT hair?! WHAT? |
![]() |
| Candy Land-Bud's Version! |







































No comments:
Post a Comment