Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Photo Bomb!

He loves to pick his momma flowers!

Digging in the dirt!

Boys...


handsome boy

facial expressions are sooo funny!


Rhiannon with Gma Nell.
*Please pray for my momma, she has been in A LOT of pain from her surgery! She will begin Physical Therapy soon because her Sciatic Nerve is giving her issues from laying on her back during her surgery for 5+ hours! 

kisses for gma!

I love this photo.  Rhiannon's expression is hilarious!
Karlie loves Rhiannon!

guys at Rosemary's bday party!

Bud was so excited to see "HIS ISSY" at Auntie Rosemary's bday party!

Auntie Rosemary & Bud!

Rosemary giving issa a "make-over"
buuuutiful girl right here

she....cries when grandpa broxton holds her =(

give a girl chocolate....

she will love you forever ;)

yep. chocolate makes everything better ;)
Birthday Time!


...sunday afternoon nap...

Chris's birthday present to stephen.
If he promises to take very good care of  this gift (pocket multi tool)
then when he turns 13 years old Chris will buy him a leatherman!
smiles


children's chior special!

The houstons were not there so the chior was a little small.
They make up half the choir!
They were in Seattle to be with Anna after her bone marrow transplant!
They were missed. We love you all. Praying for you sweet Anna.

Andrew noticed I was pointing the camera his direction ;)

Signing the color "yellow"
The Children's Choir sang:


The Crayon Box Song
When I was just a little child no higher than your knee,
My mother bought a box of crayons, just for me.
I picked them up and I opened them up and I looked way down inside,
And the colors there reminded me of Jesus when He died.
O…Red is the color of the blood that He shed,
Brown is for the crown of thorns they laid upon His head.
Blue is for royalty! Within Him did dwell;
And yellow is for the Christian who’s afraid to tell.
I colored and I colored ’til the crayons were all gone,
And though I am much older now, the mem’ry lingers on.
And when I see a little child with crayon box in hand,
I tell them what they mean to me and hope they’ll understand.
O…Red is the color of the blood that He shed,
Brown is for the crown of thorns they laid upon His head.
Blue is for royalty! Within Him did dwell;
And yellow is for the Christian who’s afraid to tell.
Afraid to tell of a Saviour who died on Calvary,
He died for lowly sinners just like you and me;
And someday soon He’s coming back to be our King,
And the colors of the crayon box we will sing!
O…Red is the color of the blood that He shed,
Brown is for the crown of thorns they laid upon His head.
Blue is for royalty! Within Him did dwell;
And yellow is for the Christian who’s afraid to tell.
So, don’t you be a Christian, who’s afraid to tell!
They always do a FABULOUS job!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! Bud is adorable! Fyi, Oxyclean gets out the "flower" stains from clothes wonderfully! Rhiannon is a sweetie pie! And of course, chocolate! Abby was super disappointed to not get to go to Rosemary's birthday party! But I know you all understand! The "nap" pic looks all too familiar! I have a ton of those through the years of Craig! What an awesome gift to Steven! A man tool with the hope of a real Leatherman later! Praying for Gma! hope she is doing better real soon!! Love you all!!!!
*The Houston children did sing with the choir, I made them stand on the proper sides of the computer while we live streamed! They weren't too excited, but sang out anyway! And I recorded it!
~Emily H.

Anonymous said...

The song is such a sobering one. Thanks for sharing this.

In Christ,
Rick Potvin
Pr. 3:5-6