I decided to change Rhiannon's formula. I love the brand she was on (Gerber Goodstart) but she began spitting up.....A lot!
I did a ton of research, asked friends/family what they recomended & thought about it for a little while and it came down to two formulas.
While at the store I decided on Enfamil A.R. because I could get $10 off instead of nothing with Similac Spit Up.
She has been on it for a day. We were actually gone for most of the day yesterday.
While out & about she kept the SAME clothes on AND used the SAME receiving blanket! And she didn't reek of spit up!
HUGE IMPROVEMENT because usually by 7 pm she has gone through 3 outfits & 3 receiving blankets-And by that point I usually reek of baby spit up & my clothes need changing!
She still spits up but NOTHING compared to how she did before! Without going into too much description. The spit up itself looks different.
Today is day 2. I am aware that it takes several days sometimes weeks for a child to get used to a new formula (I have experience from when bud was a baby).
I must say thought that I am Very impressed with the result already!

No comments:
Post a Comment