Our little "missy-né" is 11 months old!
I say this Every month---I can not believe it!
She is standing up & moving every where! She is the child that you NEVER want to be quiet ;) If this little girl is quiet...and she is not in her bed....it usually is NOT a good thing!
She had dry scallop, so I put baby oil in her hair 2 times. Her hair has not been the same since =( its all wild & crazy...and Strait =( I have washed her hair several times....but her hair is still crazy. Baby oil messed up her hair =( im sad. can you tell ?! I am hoping her "normal" hair will come back AKA curly crazy hair! We love out curly crazy hair ;)
I have been having a really hard time on getting her switched over to a cup. By 9-10 months old bud was on a cup (with formula in it) and rhiannon is 11 months and still has a bottle! I like to have my kids off the bottle before 12 months. I guess I have a month to complete that goal! YIKES!
She hasn't taken her binky since about 10 months on! She was pretty attached to it. But, then one day, she was just done. Maybe she will be like that for the bottle.
Rhiannon is in 12 month clothing & 18 month dresses-(need for length)! I am ALWAYS buying her clothes because she DESTROYS her clothes! She is just wayyyyy more messy then bud!
She stood up in the middle of floor, on captain america's shield (bud's toy). Won't be long till she takes off!
She signs a variety of things-ball, puppy, drink, eat, all done, fish, baby, me or mine.
She says momma, dadda bud and several other things. You have to listen closely or you will miss her!
She loves books....well she loves looking at the book but when you try & read...she doesn't like it. She just loves to flip through the books on our shelf.
This girl is soooo ready to eat FOOD but this poor girl's body is not ready! She has soo many reactions to a variety of different foods. Her body just doesn't seem to process things very well. It has been hard to pin-point things-as well has hard to find foods that she can self-feed & not have reactions too.
We love our beautiful growing girl!
insulated lunch tote
5 years ago

2 comments:
She's too cute.... although I must admit, she does have that mischievousness about her. Kind of reminds me of the "big kid" in your new blog picture with her and Bud. ;) I hope her crazy curls come back too!
Hugs, Grace
She is a little doll! Almost a year! Wow! It has flown by!!!!
Post a Comment