A moment in time that changed us....forever.
![]() |
| Momma & Bud |
![]() |
| Daddy & Bud |
![]() |
| such a sweet little boy |
![]() |
| Bud going home-a couple days old! |
![]() |
| 6 Months old |
![]() |
| 1 year old! |
![]() |
| 2 years old! |
![]() |
| 3 years old! |
![]() |
| Almost 4 years old ;) We will be having family photos/birthday photos soon =) Leave it to Bud to bump the EXACT spot where he got stitches a year ago! He has a bruise/little goose egg! Yuck! All Boy! |
Bud is such an awesome boy! He is such a good helper & has a servant's heart (most of the time) ;) (but I guess we all have "those days".) He is an absolute joy to be around!
I am very thankful for this boy. He has helped me in soo many ways!
He is very much into Superheros & the newest thing is LEGOS!
We is still floating around 30lbs (I swear Rhiannon is going to out grow her big brother soon). We recently removed dairy from his diet (for the most part). We are hoping that avoiding dairy & rice he will gain some weight ;)
He loves his mommy, daddy, baby sister, family, friends, his Pastor & misses his doggy sally.
He is VERY interested in learning...we have began some simple schooling around here! (Pray for us..us meaning....ME).
There is sooo much more I have to say....but...I have to go decorate a cake! (yes, at 3:30am in the morning!) Sleep? Who needs Sleep?! ;)
More to follow on our birthday boy!
I hope you enjoyed this flashback of our birthday boy!











No comments:
Post a Comment