Many people have requested that I post "belly-shots", well, here they are! I found some pictures of me before I was pregnant, SO that way we could "compare"!
Aww you can see the baby belly :D I'm so very happy for you and Chris, being a parent is one of the toughest and at the same time one of the most WONDERFUL things!!! I love you guys!!!
I have a new website with Usborne Books & More! Are you familiar with Usborne and Kane Miller books? They are incredible fiction and non-fiction children's books (babies through teens and adults like them too!). Click on the photo for more details about these amazing books!
1 comment:
Aww you can see the baby belly :D I'm so very happy for you and Chris, being a parent is one of the toughest and at the same time one of the most WONDERFUL things!!! I love you guys!!!
~ Hugs, Aunt Jenny
Post a Comment