I weighed in after church, I gained 2 1/2 pounds in the last week. So, In the past 3 weeks I have gained a total of 4 1/2 pounds!
Normally, a lady would not be happy about gaining weight, BUT my doctor said if I did not start gaining weight she was going to give me some extra pills to help me gain weight =/ yuck!
I was not as excited as I normally am about gaining these extra (well needed) pounds! I think it was partialy because I could not fit in any of my pants or skirts~time for shopping!
. . . . NO, not at Motherhood Maturnity
(I am too, way too small to fit in their clothes)
im hoping for it to warm up soon, so i can pull out my summer clothes
im hoping those will fit better, or at least I can still wear them by the time it gets warm enough outside LOL
and high-hills. . . sniffle sniffle, i can not wear anymore =/
the one good thing about being an "expected" mommy, is that I can wear whatever I want (matching or not) and wear flip-flops and no one will think anything negative!!! LOL but, it is still SO VERY weird wearing flip flops at church because I havnt worn them to church in over 2 years!!! wow . . . !
baby is kicking =D

3 comments:
Are you sure that you cannot wear high heels anymore? I'm sure you can't wear ones that are super high... but especially in these earlier months, you could wear medium height ones. :) I wore them off and on during my pregnancies. There are so many cute flats out there though, that make a perfect shoe for church. Continue trying to gain weight! You're doing great!!
i never wear super super high heels. my heels are normally between an inch to two inches, yeah i do not do super high, never could, even when i was younger, i would slip and fall on my butt!!
Last time i wore my cute little heels with the little bow on them, they are no more then 1 inch, my back and legs were killing me!! I was in SOOOO much pain!!!! Just before we went up to choir, i wore joy's flip flops (my old ones =D) and she wore my heels. I was SO uncomfortable and in SO much pain that day!!!
I have been looking for "cute" white flats for church! I have some cute flat white shoes, wth a bow on them, but they are not really "dressy". But I LOVE wearing them!!!
thanks on the encouragement of gaining more weight. sounds kind of funny that there is encouragement and excitement wheni gain, everyone in the room cheers when they hear i gain LOL
I wear flip-flops to church whenever I am not pregnant. I guess that makes me bad..haha. I always have I love them. I cannot wear high heels or any heels unless they are chunky b/c I have a super high arch and nothing can support them. I am so happy you are starting to gain some weight that is great! You can probably just buy a size bigger in clothes once your belly starts getting bigger. And it will from here on out every week you are going to pop more and more!
Post a Comment