Friday, May 1, 2009

Ladies Retreat

Ladies Retreat was a WONDERFUL time to get away from the cares/worries of this world and spend quality time with God and Ladies form my wonderful church, Westside Baptist!! This year we had four speakers, Emily H, April M, Jamiee S, April G!! The main focus was on words. We learned an overall about the tongue, power of the tongue, Worship, Encouragement, Teaching! Below is a link of some pictures from the Ladies Retreat! I actually did not take any pictures, shows how much I was enjoying myself and the fellowship!! I copied the pictures from Stephanie O and Cathy V!! All the messages were recorded, so hopefully there will be CDs available of all the messages!! This year was great BUT last year will ALWAYS be my favorite, because that was the year I accpeted Christ as My Savior!! Enjoy the Pictures!!

No comments: