What a wonderful blessing to you from God, is your little Obadiah. He is getting to be so big, and I love his beautiful smile. He is very blessed of God to have parents like you two.
He looks like such a happy little guy! I agree, children are an immeasurable blessing! Praise the Lord for them! Thanks for sharing your sweet blessing with us.
I have a new website with Usborne Books & More! Are you familiar with Usborne and Kane Miller books? They are incredible fiction and non-fiction children's books (babies through teens and adults like them too!). Click on the photo for more details about these amazing books!
3 comments:
I love his smile!! What a sweet baby!!
What a wonderful blessing to you from God, is your little Obadiah. He is getting to be so big, and I love his beautiful smile.
He is very blessed of God to have parents like you two.
Mrs. Olsen
He looks like such a happy little guy! I agree, children are an immeasurable blessing! Praise the Lord for them! Thanks for sharing your sweet blessing with us.
Post a Comment