Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I LOVE MY SON! What a blessing He Is to me!!

I hear so many people 'complaining' about being a parent and/or being pregnant. I hope I am not or never was one of those people 'complaining'. If I Am Or Do-tell me-so I can change my heart and attitude, Pray for me.

Updates on Obadiah----He has his 5th, 6th & 7th teeth coming in, possibly the 8th & 9th (I see the bumps). He Is getting into EVERYTHING =) & eating EVERYTHING. He can now move around furniture. He is 'mommy's little monster'!

I can not believe he will be 1 year within the next month and a half! He is growing and learning so much.

He has a laugh...that would make any one's day better!

He has been extremly...clumsey...or what his doctor says...'so..his new trick is flying into walls...' So true! My child...has so many scratches...bumps..and bruises. He is a boy...so it looks good on him!

He is currently in 12 month clothing! He has been wearing 12 month shirts/one pieces. Pants..well I am having some difficulties finding some that will fit. The 6-12 months are too short. The 12 months are too big in the tummy area. I am thinking he heeds adjustable waist pants (he is long and skinny). He is wearing size 3 in shoes! If anyone sees any great prices on 12 month clothing-Please Let me know!!

Obadiah brings Tears of JOY to my eyes!! I am SO thankful AND Blessed that I GET to spend every day with him! Raising my little man.

2 comments:

Garth and Becky said...

Love your post! Bud is getting so big!

Emily's Posts said...

Yay! Praise the Lord for His blessings! I do think we all tend to "complain" from time to time, esp. during pregnancy!! For some reason, we seem to think it is our "right"!! But, yes, I do think that is when we need an attitude check!! Our boys are in the same size in all areas (even in shoes!) with one exeption: the tummy in the pants fits a little better on Zeke!! Lol! Looking forward to their birthday party!!!