The First is of Kai & Bud =) I have known Kai's mom since 3rd grade!! I am so excited that they have moved out here closer to us (bitter sweet circumstances-keep them in prayer).
The Second photo-well I don't think there needs to be any explaining =].
The Third photo-Auntie Britney brought her yummy cake over to share =] LOVE Bud's dimples in this photo!
The Fourth photo-Look at Bud's hair! We did not spike it or anything-he just has that Natural Curl (no idea how he got that...hehe)! Dad says he will be getting his first hair cut....soon!
The Fifth photo-Well, I think this is the BEST advertisement for Dr. Pepper ;) Chris said I should have got a picture of him holding the bottle upside down..he said THAT would have been the BEST advertisement photo! As you can tell..Chris does NOT like Dr. Pepper!

2 comments:
Awww... great photos! Bud is SOOo handsome! That's going to be so cute if he has some curl in his hair! I am always so amazed by how much energy and determination your little man has... he is so FULL of energy! Thanks for sharing pics of him!
dr pepper is the best! get him started early!!! :)
Post a Comment